Press, Exhibitions, Collections
- Residency I-A-M / ZENTRALE, Berlin, Germany.
- Article SF Chronicle “Show Not To Miss”
- Solo Show at Themes + Projects, San Francisco
- Volta Art Market, New York City
- Art Market San Francisco
- Mobile Light Art Station, Immersive Arts Alliance
- Spotlight Sausalito, Sausalito Center for the Arts
- Sausalito Art Festival, Sausalitio, California
- Invincible Summer, with Vita Brevis, Ars Longa
- Bienniale #NO
- Colline Alleluia, Art for Ukraine at Sausalito Art Center
- Group Show, MOS Gallery, Corte Madera, California
- Group show, What is Art For? Marin Museum of Contemporary Art
- Feature article on ArtVisit.org
- Works placed in Vita Brevis Club in San Francisco
- 0013 featured in Marin Moca’s What is Art For? Exhibition curated by Renny Pritkin
- La Douleur Exquise acquired by private collector
- Saudade and Gezelligheid acquired by private collector
- Featured on Artvisit.org site
- Added to the San Francisco Decorator Showcase roster of visual artists
- Feature article in California Home + Design
- Sold out open studio event with Marin Open Studios at ICB Artists Building
- Artist spotlight on Dzine Gallery Site
- Added to Philip Bewley Art Advisors roster
- Two-person show at Dzine Gallery in San Francisco
- Debuted new work at Saatchi Art
- Joined Foundation NFT platform as a creator
- 011, 013 acquired by private collector
- Clouds From Air included in group show All Clouds Canted, Gallery 111, Sausalito, CA
- Video Work included in The Wrong Biennale #5, as featured in The New York Times and Hyperallergic
- Video Work included in the Leap Second Festival
- Video Work included in the 60 Seconds Festival, Copenhagen, DK
- Video Work included in the One-Off Moving Image Festival, Copenhagen, Frederiksberg, Køge and Helsingør
- Feature article in Art and Object
- Two-person show, Aardvarks in Reykjavik at the Atlantic Gallery, New York, New York
- Featured in group show, Art in the Time of Corona Volume 2, DAB Art, Los Angeles, California.
- Featured in group show, Sky’s the Limit at Las Laguna Gallery, Laguna Beach, California
- 0013 Featured in juried group show, All Abstract at 311 Gallery, Raleigh, North Carolina,
- Featured in group show, A Digital Art Salon at The San Luis Obispo Museum of Art, Curated by Michelle Robinson
- Featured in group show, Exhibizone at the Smart Gallery
- Featured in group show, In Conversation at the Atlantic Gallery, New York, New York
- Featured by Contemporary Art Projects USA, Art Basel Miami Week 2020, Art Under Covid-19.
- Featured in group show, Linea: Quarantine 2, Art Students League New York, curated by James Little
- Featured at #bienniale.NO, The unbearable lightness of internet, organized by noemata (Bjorn Magnhildoen, Zsolt Mesterhazy)
- Work included at Browserbased, Rietveld Art Academy, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Work included at Yami-ichi, Brussels, Belgium.
- Work included at Kulturnatt, Copenhagen, Denmark. Curated by Stora Götafors and Charlotta Eidenskog.